All-On-4® Dental Implants
All-On-4® dental implants provide a fixed, permanent prosthesis to replace a complete arch of missing teeth. The system uses four implants: two placed vertically in the front of the mouth, and two angled in the back, making the most of available bone and enabling the immediate placement of the prosthesis.
The procedure typically involves a consultation, dental imaging to plan implant placement, and surgical implantation, followed by fitting and adjustment of the prosthesis for optimal function and appearance. Benefits include a natural-looking, functional replacement for teeth, and an improved quality of life.
- System design: All-On-4® dental implants use four dental implants to support a full arch of replacement teeth. Two implants are placed vertically in the front of the mouth, while two implants are placed at an angle in the back of the mouth. This design maximizes the use of available bone and allows for immediate placement of a fixed prosthesis.
- Procedure: The procedure for All-On-4® dental implants typically involves a consultation, dental imaging to plan the placement of the implants, and the surgical placement of the implants. The prosthesis is then attached to the implants and adjusted for optimal fit and function.
- Benefits: All-On-4® dental implants offer several benefits, including a permanent, fixed prosthesis that looks and feels like natural teeth, improved oral function and speech, and improved quality of life.
- Eligibility: Not all patients are good candidates for All-On-4® dental implants. Patients with a history of certain medical conditions or who have insufficient bone density may not be eligible for this treatment.
- Aftercare: After receiving All-On-4® dental implants, patients will need to maintain good oral hygiene to prevent infection and keep the implants and prosthesis in good condition. Regular dental check-ups are also important to monitor the health and function of the implants and prosthesis.
All-On-4® dental implants offer a permanent, fixed prosthesis to replace a full arch of missing teeth. The procedure involves surgical placement of four dental implants, and the prosthesis is attached immediately after placement. Good oral hygiene and regular dental check-ups are important to maintain the health and function of the implants and prosthesis.
Make An Appointment
At Londonderry Dentistry and Implants, we’re committed to helping you achieve healthy teeth that you’re proud of. Contact us today for exceptional and personalized dental care.
Monday – Thursday
8:00 — 5:00
Friday + Sunday
7:00 – 2:00
Call to ask any question